Playing air hockey with his best bud Kyler- poor kid gets dragged around everywhere with his.... literally dragged. He grabs his shirts and says lets go.
Dr. Garr, he loves wearing this at my moms
This is me and my friend Bernice, were 2 weeks away from eachother. 27 weeks
This ones for you Megan 30 weeks
6 comments:
I love playing air hockey. Brogan is a boy after my own heart. :) Cute pregnant tummy, Laura!
Thank you. I needed to see your cute belly! Can't wait to hang out with you soon!
You look adorable! Can't wait to hear when you have the big news!! You and Wendi are right on track . . .
So how are you?! It's been too long. When are you coming to California . . . we live here now! I would LOVE to see you.
i don't know how you can walk without tipping over.
you make such a cute preggy!:)
love, bee
Your little Brogan man is so cute. I seriously can't believe how grown up he is. And your belly is adorable. You look awesome! We need to get together in UT for sure!
You are too cute prego!
Post a Comment