Congrats to Randy for a great finish on another year of Podiatry School. He's now a 3rd year(yea) and doing SOOOOOOOOOOO great. We are all so very proud of him and how hard he's working for us. We love you!!!
YAY!!!! That's awesome. Tell him CONGRATS from us folk in CO. Such a huge accomplishment and a lot of work to do so well. It's great he's got such a supportive family in you guys. As the husbands/wives of my classmates always say, when we graduate, they graduate...I bet he couldn't do it without you guys behind him.
3 comments:
YAY!!!! That's awesome. Tell him CONGRATS from us folk in CO. Such a huge accomplishment and a lot of work to do so well. It's great he's got such a supportive family in you guys. As the husbands/wives of my classmates always say, when we graduate, they graduate...I bet he couldn't do it without you guys behind him.
Congratulations to Randy!! :)
oh my gosh, time moves so fast!! You're family is so adorable. I love those boys!! Congrats Randy :)
Post a Comment