Monday, June 7, 2010

june begins


brogan helped un-decorate....sad and embarrassed mom. Now i get to buy her a bucket of paint and get to work

finding entertainment



forts, forts and more forts....love to cave them in thought







caught copying grammie with her glasses and on her computer



first sprinkler fun





they've only just begun



fell asleep eating this ball

hang'n in the yard...lov'n the weather





Brog's FAVORITE thing to do here....GAMES

tying to give a few hairs a trim and Grammie distracted

.
This is what happened when the neighbor girls came to play
little Dr Garr



4 comments:

Wendi said...

Those pictures of him jumping on the couch are awesome. And the dress-up pictures are hilarious! :) Thanks for sharing.

eve said...

Wow, those girls sure took care of him. He is all Garr in that he is clearly okay with his feminine side showing through. You guys look like you're having a blast and I cannot believe how cute those few pics of ryker are. he is getting chunky and smiley!! I wouldn't expect anything different. Thanks for posting the fun pics!

Kristin said...

You have got the happiest little guys! I love thier big grins:)

Jeni said...

Funny but not about the wallpaper. Glad it was your child not mine...Such a dang cute baby and I'd give ANYTHING to hold him. Love the pic of Broggies copying Grammies on her computer with her glasses. Miss you ALL!!!