Sunday, February 12, 2012

boys are 2 and 4 now!!!

 Dinosaur Heaven- why he was so stuck on a dinosaur cake the last 6 months I have no clue...not even into dinosaurs. But it never let up so we ended up with a happy boy!

 We took them to the aquarium on their birthday and Brogan was LOVING the sting rays.








 Brogan love to cook and decorate his own cakes....it's kind of his thing
 but we had other help.....eating it he just kept saying  I cook, I cook

 Made him a cake (mud) and he got to excavate a dinosaur out of hit. Then we made sugar cookies and stomped dino tracks through them. It was fun.




 Getting down and into it!

 Yes the birthday came in part.....we saved some till daddy was home with us!




 Feeding and kissing Diego....who he loves him!




 Ryker's Diego cake Brogan helped me decorate!



5 comments:

Wendi said...

Looks like they had a great time for their birthdays. I can't believe how old they are now. We love you guys! :)

Brittanie said...

Such a fun birthday celebration. Are you in Utah? We moved here 2 weeks ago. I would love to see you. I lost my cell phone but have a home phone. 801-491-2875. Hopefully I will have a phone by the end of the week.

Love ya!

Cherie said...

Loved all of the pictures! The boys are growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing all of these great pictures of the boys and their birthdays! We love you all so much. It's like we are there to experience this with them. Keep those pictures coming. Love you!!!!! Happy Valentine's day!

eve said...

pretty good cake decorating skills all around! I'm impressed. And him loving Diego just was cracking me up. Adorable. I can totally relate to the "i cook" part as he eats the batter - totally me. Love it! you guys look like you had a birthday blast. so fun. oh, and if the sugar cookies are the same ones that rob and I couldn't stop eating that day then I need that recipe. They were AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Brogan and Ryker...their cakes were both AWESOME!