Monday, September 24, 2012

Enjoying the summer while it lasts!!!

 Tide pools....are FAVORITE thing here for sure!


 There a big BOY CLUB in our ward do that's so fun for my monsters and they were loving the crabs!





 4th of July Party...Ryker wasn't so sure about the silly strings. He wouldn't touch it.




 Feeding the duck a walk from our house



 And always....feeding Ryker also





 Love having 2 ZOOS here and on our pass we bought so we've been several times.


 Love this observation area at the seattle zoo. Indoor play area.



 There are quite sweet moment...not to often so I had to capture one.



 Went crabbing with some friends here.
 And got a visit from Caysie...and loved every second of it







 I got all craft one day and made finger paints....it was a huge prep and clean up for not hours of enjoyment. Really I just need to find something that entertains then for more than 10 min. Make s for LONG days


 But their cute and messy and there all mine and OH how I loVe ThEm.    :)




 we found the Seattle Temple on one adventure.


 Beautiful green hikes....everywhere

 Shark attack pool that deflates over night....hate blow up things.

 And paint our trash in trash bags.   They were in heaven and Ryker was sooooo serious about it


 First sprinkles and tramp experience.


 My little animal lovers at the zoo again!





 Catching BUGS....................EVER SINGLE DAY!!!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Never a dull moment at your house. You have done a lot of fun things since you've been there. We love and miss you guys. :)

Kristin said...

How fun! I am glad you are loving Seattle. It looks like such a fun place. Cute Kiddos you have!

AmbertheGreat said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like you arehaving a great time, we need to come visit you!