Sunday, January 19, 2014

Christmas in December

 Teagan in her blessing dress. We blessed her in Utah to be with family. The little pendent on her dress and in her bows are part of her great great great great grandmother jewelry. So love her!!!






 Brogan's about to turn 6 and Ryker 4.....where does the time go?



 This face on Ryker is just so his little personality
 I just can't believe I has three kids....and there all mine. Its a crazy life but man I love it.  







 Look mom its like Utah




 My friend Sara took these AMAZING photos for me. This one is my FAVORITE.





 Brogan wrapping job. The best gifts under the tree
 Santa Baby

 This is Randy's brother Rob and their best friend Scott...and their high school family christmas card they made. So great huh?



 Here comes the bald spot.  :( sad mom

 This is a picture brogan drew of me. Love my fingers and toes

 Girls night!



 Arnie and Cherie got to come to my mom for christmas morning. It was so great it worked out like that. Man we love all out grandparents.


 Emerie and Teagan.  8 months apart in age but only looks like two in size. My BIG girl.

 First shots.....so lame!

 Every moms dream and dad and a baby girl!

Best moments in my day....wear I do nothing but this
 And this is Teagans comfit thing. Love it!
 And to the temple we go to see the lights and congragulate Kevin and Jyrl! They finally got engaged this night and we are sooooo excited to keep her.

No comments: