All those videos are hilarious. He is quite the cute and smart and funny little kid. His laugh is adorable. What a fun little guy. I can see why you are so in love with him.
He gets cuter every time I see him and I never thought that was possible! What a smartie pants. I need to learn how you teach him. You're such a great mom - obviously from how happy Brogan is. Miss you! We are probably going to Utah the first part of April - we'll see but I hope! When are you going again?
That is the best thing to teach kids. It was a life saver for Megan. Her speech was delayed due to ear problems and sign language (very simple like Brogan knows) was amazing to see how it was to helped them communicate until the words were formed.
Oh my gosh Laura i cant believe he can do that! he is so smart, i am seriously watching this and thinking there is no way Brecken is even close to doing that! Can you believe we have one year olds?! I dont know about you but life has gotten a lot busier since he turned one. I swear he never stops. Thanks for your sweet message, i am so grateful for the kindness and generosity you guys gave me and helped me through such a hard time. i miss you guys so much!
9 comments:
What a smart little guy! :)
ha, that's pretty awesome. Nicely done, Mom. And, brogan of course, being such a genius student :)
That is so great Laura! I definitely want to do that with my kids someday - you'll have to show me how it's done =)
All those videos are hilarious. He is quite the cute and smart and funny little kid. His laugh is adorable. What a fun little guy. I can see why you are so in love with him.
I love Brogan! He's so flippin' cute! And check out that sign language! He knows more than me! :-)
What a sweet little guy!
He gets cuter every time I see him and I never thought that was possible! What a smartie pants. I need to learn how you teach him. You're such a great mom - obviously from how happy Brogan is. Miss you! We are probably going to Utah the first part of April - we'll see but I hope! When are you going again?
That is the best thing to teach kids. It was a life saver for Megan. Her speech was delayed due to ear problems and sign language (very simple like Brogan knows) was amazing to see how it was to helped them communicate until the words were formed.
Oh my gosh Laura i cant believe he can do that! he is so smart, i am seriously watching this and thinking there is no way Brecken is even close to doing that! Can you believe we have one year olds?! I dont know about you but life has gotten a lot busier since he turned one. I swear he never stops. Thanks for your sweet message, i am so grateful for the kindness and generosity you guys gave me and helped me through such a hard time. i miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment