Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Trip in the Sun


getting packed up to go home and see our family. YEA!

Me and my mom got a little board and tried to see what you could use you flying wings for and see how long it took brogan to find it on his face.

We got to megan's and had a great time...a little Chucky Cheese.

Then we were to feed the ducks. Brogan sure wasn't sure about grass. When he'd fall on it, he'd cry because he couldn't use his hands on it to get himself back up. Obviously we still have snow in Ohio.

San Diego ship fun

Then Jeni came in and we got all our cute babies together for a fun day with all the cousins.

We got to see Deanna's new beautiful home and have an amazing dinner. Thanks Deanna for getting us all together. We appreciate all you do.

Brogan play peek-a-boo

Family trip to Disneyland!

Couldn't believe he just held still for these. I sure love this cute kid. I think Disneyland finally wore him out.

Little model on the rock

Sporting the 3D shades with my ladies.

Then we got to come home and got to the Draper Temple open house with the Garr Gang and out to eat.

Brog's in LOVE with grandpa Arnie. He loves it because he takes him exploring and he gets to touch and feel everything up high. It's so cute to see.

NOW MY FAVORITE PICTURE......This is what I found when Randy was watching Brogan and Gammie and Papa's...would this be a cuter picture. Wow I love this man and love what a sweet dad he is. I couldn't ask for someone more perfect for the both of us.

2 comments:

eve said...

very cute, Randy is a great one! oh, and love the wings mustache picture. I remember getting those as a kid when I flew. Didn't know they still gave them out.

Wendi said...

These are great pictures, Laura. Thanks for sharing them with us. :) I'm glad you liked the one I took of you guys at the restaurant. :)