Monday, June 15, 2009

Hide and Seek

This ones for the family, might be boring for some...but I wanted to remember his face. :)

4 comments:

Wendi said...

That is so cute! I love his face when he finds you too. :) You're such a good mom, Laura.

Moore Fun said...

Sooo cute!

eve said...

oh my gosh, you have so much energy and fun!!! So cute. You guys are the cutest!

Emily said...

Hey Laura! Your video is cute. Which one? Oh, you have like 50. You really are a cute mom. Never a boring day at your house!

So, yes we will be visiting Utah for 2 weeks. June 24 - July 8th. Will you be there too? It has been way to long. Tons to catch up on- specifically the fact that you are expecting again (and we are pretty sure it's a fact- 5 tests later)! Congrats on that! Brogan is real cute. I love his eyes.
Anyway, here's hoping we can meet up!