YES... I'M PREGO!!! Looks like once again we're blessed with another angel coming to join our family. YEA!!! I'm so excited. We just found out and think I'm only 3 weeks along, putting us do Feb. 10th (ish.) We'll see after a Dr. apt. But I can't ever keep a secret, I get way to excited. Yes I actually had to pee on five sticks to make sure. :)
23 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting! I love the peeing on 5 sticks too:)!
Love ya!
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Can't wait to meet Brogie's new BROTHER!!! CONGRATS and love all 4 of you.
Well WOO HOO! We are also trying, so hopefully our due dates will be closer this time around.
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! CONGRATS:) Now I can't wait to know what you are having!
Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! I'm so excited for you. 3 weeks, hope you are feeling okay! I was wondering if you were going to have another one soon.
Congrats Laura! I have to use 5 sticks too to make sure it is really happening! Very exciting news!
Very exciting!! Don't know if it will be quite as entertaining as brog's is, but I'm sure just as exciting somehow. haha. And, way to break the bank on the five pregnancy tests, those things are a small fortune!! So excited for you guys.
Yay!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
Way to go! 2 is so much fun. They really do entertain each other and it gives you a break to get other stuff done. You'll love it. My prediction is you'll have a girl. Hope its a good pregnancy for you.
Congrats!!!
Woooooohoooooo! Yeah Yeah Yeah! Congrats! I am so happy for you.
congrats laura! very excited for you. hope you feel well!
Sooooo excited for you! But seriously - FIVE sticks. Were you worried because they came from the "All One Dollar" store. (Julie used to buy them there, just in case someone needed one and couldn't get one. Isn't that totally a Julie thing!)
Laura congrats!! That is so awesome for you guys! :) Glad to hear all is well!
Yeah! We're so excited for you guys! So fun!
CONGRATS MY DEAR!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Hooray!
Congrats!!
Oh my gosh congratulations! That is so exciting! That will be so fun for Brogan! We need to catch up, call me sometime or I'll try you.
Laura you make me laugh taking all those tests. I can't wait to know if it is a girl or boy.
Congratulations! That's really awesome!
reason #32 why I despise blogs. This is how I find out this great news?
Congrats!
YAY! That is so exciting. Congratulations! I'm the same way, I have to take a ton of tests to really believe it...then it still doesn't seem totally real untill I'm holding the baby in my arms. :)
Post a Comment