Saturday, September 12, 2009

push ups with dad!!!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Brogan is so funny and Randy has some strong arm muscles! :)

eve said...

That's pretty impressive! Way to go boys. Brogan is going to be in shape for sure!

Unknown said...

We had so much fun looking at all of your fun pictures and videos. I can't believe he is talking and doing flips and we loved the binky spit too! Savannah said she wishes she was your daughter because you guys always look like your having sooo much fun! Saren said that she can't believe how big and grown up Brogan is already. Avril says she loves Him. WE can't wait to see you guys at Christams time. Nice push ups too Garrface. We love you guys!

Wendi said...

Hey! I love your new blog template with the baby's name in the corner. Fun!! :)

Melissa said...

Gotta love Brogs trying to be just like his daddy! It makes you feel a little better when he tries to put on your makeup just like mommy! He is such a cute little guy. I can't wait to see boy #2. Laura, you look great. I love your little belly but I miss feeling the kicks like I got to with Brogan. Miss you. Hope you are doing great.