Yay! I'm thankful that you finally posted it. I've been so excited ever since my mom called and told me. That will be perfect, since you already have all the boy stuff. And that's a very unique, cool name. We love you guys and are so happy for you! :)
Congrats!!! Oh, and great name choice by the way. I'm glad you have great taste in names. That way I don't have to tell you I don't like it. I DO!! haha.
congrats!!! Two boys together is so much fun. Heck go for three! I love the name you chose. And if he is anything like the first you will have a very lively home. It certainly is the good life though! Love ya and hope the rest of pregnancy is good for you.
8 comments:
Yeah! We're excited for you guys. And I LOVE the name!!!
Yay! I'm thankful that you finally posted it. I've been so excited ever since my mom called and told me. That will be perfect, since you already have all the boy stuff. And that's a very unique, cool name. We love you guys and are so happy for you! :)
I'm excited for you guys too! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! Oh, and great name choice by the way. I'm glad you have great taste in names. That way I don't have to tell you I don't like it. I DO!! haha.
YAY!! It is so fun having boys! I am very excited for you. How fun for Brogan to have a little bro.
congrats!!! Two boys together is so much fun. Heck go for three! I love the name you chose. And if he is anything like the first you will have a very lively home. It certainly is the good life though! Love ya and hope the rest of pregnancy is good for you.
Yay!! I can't believe you are going to have another little one! What a cute name too!
And, BTW, I miss you so much!
So excited for you!! Congrats!
Post a Comment