Those pictures are awesome! :)
They look great! It's nice to know the green house is good for pics at least! love ya
those are so cute! You are tiny and Brogan has the most beautiful eyes ever
Wow, those are amazing! Way to go Angie. Laura, Brogan is just as cute as can be.
Brogan is such a cutie! And you look great too! What fun pics to have.
look at you hot folks over there in ohio! lookin' stylish and modelish. And look at his hair!!!! So much of it now! whole different kid.
Great pics Laura! I can't believe how small you are and how grown up Brogan is getting. I'm loving the hair. Such a cutie.
So stinkin' cute...I tell ya I don't know if that kid could get any cuter...I love all of his faces and you are a babe as always Laura!
Wow! That's really good! Angie did great...it helps that Brogan is so cute, though!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! :)
They look great! It's nice to know the green house is good for pics at least! love ya
those are so cute! You are tiny and Brogan has the most beautiful eyes ever
Wow, those are amazing! Way to go Angie. Laura, Brogan is just as cute as can be.
Brogan is such a cutie! And you look great too! What fun pics to have.
look at you hot folks over there in ohio! lookin' stylish and modelish. And look at his hair!!!! So much of it now! whole different kid.
Great pics Laura! I can't believe how small you are and how grown up Brogan is getting. I'm loving the hair. Such a cutie.
So stinkin' cute...I tell ya I don't know if that kid could get any cuter...I love all of his faces and you are a babe as always Laura!
Wow! That's really good! Angie did great...it helps that Brogan is so cute, though!
Post a Comment