Monday, November 2, 2009

If you could have girls week every week!


Oh to all get the same shoes...were ment to be together forever and so we shall be!



Who knew cooking in the kitchen could be so much fun.

And you come out with this and an extra 5 pounds to add to the 20 I'm getting all by myself! :)


Got to love ohio in the fall!

6 comments:

Rileys said...

Looks like so much fun! And loved the fall photo, so pretty!

Greg and Sarah said...

I miss Ohios fall. It sure is pretty!

Lauren and Trevor said...

Oh, love it! I love that you put the picture with you and the popcorn. It made me laugh out loud just to see it again and remember how hilarious that was. :)

Wendi said...

Beautiful fall picture!! And loved the picture of you and the popcorn. :)

eve said...

looks like a blast and I'm the one putting on the pounds from stress with school and no excuse. You're looking GREAT!! cute shoes and it looks like a ton of fun.

AmbertheGreat said...

looks like fun, I love the shoes!!! You look great, how are you feeling?