We'll my mom came to visit and I'd been having car problems and we talked about renting a car to go down to two different Amish areas out here and that day the car died on the side of the road. Luckily I had her with me...a grandma, prego lady and baby. Nice!!! We'll we got our rental car after all for a lot longer than we hoped. :) It was the most amazing drive I've ever taken and never seen so many buggy's or rolling hills of farm land to die over.
Drove around the Amish farm lands---amazing
we had Amish meals
Grammie starts something and never can stop after that. he's found all kinds of things for her to pull him on.
We found the funniest park and had to get out and play in the leafs!
We went to Kirtland
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!! :)
We just went to some Amish country too...isn't it amazing? I loved it. You got some great pictures. Glad you had fun with your mom there!
Post a Comment