Monday, August 2, 2010

Changes in Garr's


Brogan's been potty training and were about all the way there and it's so nice, but I felt like a had a handi-cap dog around leaving me trails to clean all day. It's was not fun and much much harder than I thought it would be.

And this is how it's been on both of us.



Ryker turned 6 months old and got his not fun shots, but was so tough for a little guy. I was inpressed. Brogan's helping making him tuff by ruff love. Boarder line scary love. But he love Brogan and watches every move he makes. He's moved on to formula bottles now all together now and loves to jump all over the place.

He sits up all by himself and want to be outside looking at the trees blowing in the wind. He can scoot backwards and rolls all over the room, but is working on the forwards, but it's more of a face plant with rug burn. :) He smiles easier than Brogan did...which is hard to believe. And oh how the kids melts me with that grim when I come into his sight. He's just an angel and wow I could just have ALL boys around me forever. They are my world!!!

Weight 18lbs 11oz
Heights 26 inches






Love the cheeks












The struggles of a long day!
Going...

going...

...Gone

5 comments:

Rileys said...

Cute boys! Cant wait to see them.

Wendi said...

I love Brogan's big boy underwear. Congratulations to both of you on the potty training! And those pictures of Ryker sitting up and smiling are adorable! So are the "going, going, gone" pictures. That's awesome that you captured those. :)

Wendi said...

P.S. I love this new paisley blog template! :)

eve said...

Well done on the pot. Love your comparison to a handicap dog. lol....also, I'm with Wendi on loving the last 3 pics of him passing out. I had no idea they could just go like that. HILARIOUS! oh, and as far as smiling easier than brogs, is that really possible?!?! crazy luck, you are.

Skye said...

Seeing your little boys, makes me so excited for mine to come!! But i am not looking forward to the potty training i guess i have a while but it will be here before i know it! Such a cute family! Hope you are doing well.