Thursday, August 12, 2010

I love to see the temple



goofy face.....i love it


this makes him look so big!




love the chubs


time for eating toes and rocking back and forth frustrated he can't get to where he wants fast enough.


Brogan has chill time every night where he reads to himself and then we read to him....great for both of us. It's cute to hear him read books he's heard us read to himself.


I found this pool at garage sale for 10.00 bucks and couldn't help it. It's killer hot this summer here. Brogan's loving the hose as much as the pool.











Took the boys to a parade, brogan loved it and asks to go catch candy at a parade every day.

Ryker's life in a picture


Brogan trying to read to Ryker, but he's not listening to good.


look at the hair.... so much huh?

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Your boys are so handsome! I love the ones with Brogan by the temple and Randy reading to him. And Ryker is getting so big! I can't believe he can sit on his own and crawl now! :)

eve said...

the picture of "ryker's life" is hilarious and adorable at the same time. And, he is so stinkin' cute!!! as for the pool...ummmm, he's a garr, I have come to realize that is an automatic equivalent to loving the sun and loving water/pools. Good things I have to look forward to. Don't mind water, but cannot stand sun. Looks like the pool was certainly worth the $10. Fun summer!!

Jeni said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Can't wait to love on them in Nov. Woo hoo Calif here we come. Rykers got tonz of hair.... They both have great eyes and smiles. Love and miss you all TONZ!!!

Brittanie said...

Love Brogan in the tie. Little boys are so cute! So am I the only one out of the loop on all the pregnancy's?! Fun times.