I've been gathering boys dress up cloths and Brogan's loving them everyday he comes out with something new on....it's so fun....but we won't be sharing this sword...that for sure. :) :0 :)
we made cupcakes and he loved them
yes he looks great in poka-dots huh?
couldn't find him for a second, he was in Brogan's closet with the toys
my big baby watching the rain
i just found out that brogan tubes just fell out of his ears so this is his first time going under water with his ears and he was just laughing so hard and saying that it tickles...he could only stand it for 2-3 seconds at a time, but had to keep doing it over and over. It was so funny
welcome to ryker's life
so cute...moments that make it all worth it
Standing up to everything now...here come the bruises to the face...love this part of the stage
He set himself up a table for LUNCH
A piece of heaven for my little jumping bean
Prestin Hope Park with Dad
a day at the park with my boys
first time swinging on his owe...he's in love
he's got a crazy twisty tongue
When you leave the room for one min.
ryker's bite mark...a mother learning moment. Brogan was trying to tickle him like I do with my gums pretending to eat him. Had to stop doing that. Sad day
5 comments:
Those are so fun Laura! I can't believe how much Ryker looks like Randy. He is almost walking! And Brogan is just as cute as ever. I love your boys!
and you both too! :)
I can't believe how much Ryker has grown! He is adorable!! Looks like Brogan is getting a fun playmate. :)
They are so cute! They're already good pals - it's going to be so fun to watch them grow up together!
They are such cute brothers, I LOVE IT! Thanks for posting such cute ones of Ryker...I can't believe he is that big and we haven't met him yet. You guys have such a cute family! Love and miss you!
Me Too! (Cher)
Post a Comment