He does look so big and he is SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!! I made Rob look at it and tell me how cute he was because I can't get over ryker's cuteness. Brog's too, of course, but I just want to bite Ryker's butt he's so cute (in the words of the infamous cherie garr, lol). Adorable.
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have written an educational article that is fun and informative about cooking with children! I am also interested in any advertising opportunities you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
2 comments:
He does look so big and he is SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!! I made Rob look at it and tell me how cute he was because I can't get over ryker's cuteness. Brog's too, of course, but I just want to bite Ryker's butt he's so cute (in the words of the infamous cherie garr, lol). Adorable.
HI!
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have written an educational article that is fun and informative about cooking with children! I am also interested in any advertising opportunities you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you in advance for your time.
Warm Regards,
Emily Patterson
Communications Coordinator
Primrose Schools
Post a Comment