Cher was babysitting and helping him go potty and after she pulled down his underwear he looked back and said, "Grandma did you touch my peep?" She was laughing and so was I because the night before he asked me that and I snapped NO being taken so off guard. Then he proceeded to tell Randy's mom that she didn't have a peep because she was a girl. Then he told my mom also. Guess honestly young can bring on some good laughs.
Kevin getting in the shower. Brogan says, "Do you need some of my toys," he told him there were some in there already for him. Brogan told he better sit down, then in our room Brogan asked if Kevin likes to splash....Yes he does I told him.
At dinner I told him he better sit his little butt down or....he said in a mad voice, "I DO NOT have a little butt, I have a BIG butt. There went the end of disciplining to laughing around the table.
Kevin came back from school and told Brogan he was done for today. Brogan said, "So the school was open and now it's shut?" Yep Kevin's done let close up the university.
He loves go fish and is good at it. He's learning to write all of his letters now and is very good at many of them. He's way way to ruff with Ryker, can't leave them for more than 2 mins at a time or he might die. He still loves his sticks, animals, red juice, being chased and scared, building forts with pillow that are usually called caves or the dark forest. Loves Mickey Mouse Club House thanks to his cousin Maddie. Loves Jake and the Neverland pirate most of all. We took him to Pirates Island and thought they were all real pirates and kept asking where his pirate was. (our server) He's busy, soooooooo loud and is the light of my every morning. He's smile, eyes and curly hair melts me. He can be the sweetest, most polite thing ever when he wants to be. He loves He's running now and doing some sign laungage (please, all done and milk) He love milk and is saying a few words now. mom, dad, papa, duh (yes outside Kevin's door- CRAZY because my niece called him that) bye, shakes yes and no, does a fish sound and cow sometimes which is good given it's sooooooooo hard to sit down and find teaching time. I'm missing and rolls as they are getting smaller and he gives me so many kisses it can make a bad day so good.
I have so many blessings in my life and just can't figure out why sometimes. But my mom tells me if all I can do right now is be a mom it's the most important thing I can do. And thank heavens for that comment because it's all I can do these days. It's the hardest thing I've ever done, but boy how I love them. I love them more than ANYTHING in this world. They bring Randy and I smiles and laughter that makes us so happy they are ours for eternity.
1 comment:
awww, that is the sweetest post ever, in between the laughing I almost had a tear. You are in incredible mom, and do WAYYYY more than even most moms can, so you should feel amazing about that. Your kids are amazing because of it. His quotes are hilarious. Just an idea one of my friends started as her kids started the funny things she wanted to remember - she put 5 things they said/did at the beginning of every post just to have to remember. Thought it was a cute idea. Maybe you should steal it... But those quotes are hilarious and little Ryker is too adorable. MIss you guys!
Post a Comment