he just lays there and lots me clip his nails
watching the rain
so we got this sweet rusty swing set for free bought some 5.00 infants seats and boom....backyard park and were loving it so much. We've been out there everyday...and yes brogan loves the infant seat and ryker does the big boy ones awesome. Guess its just not worth the effort for Brogan. :)
Day with Thomas and the Burgon's....so cute
My cute Valentine's day notes...cute huh?
6 comments:
So cute! I especially loved the ice cream faces =)
Very cute notes. Perfect butt shot in the tub. Cherie is gonna want to bite those buns for sure. lol. Ryker's faces are priceless and adorable. I just want to mush his cheeks. And, the swingset is freakin' awesome (you always were so very creative and thrifty) but so are their rain boots!! Good thing you got those, 'cuz it sounds like you got some rain! Backyard swingsets rock. Way to love your life and home.
Your cute boys look like a bundle of personality! I LOVE it!
Such a fun post....your kids have the best expressions and it was fun to see you and Randy in a couple of them too! You guys are such a cute family...I love you and miss you!
I loved seeing all these pictures of your cute boys. And I especially love the ones with you and Randy in them. Brogan is getting so good at writing his letters. And those are sweet notes that Randy left you. We love you guys. :)
ok so so cute i need to get on your blog way more. its so cute to see the boys play!
Post a Comment