New posts under this post until I actually sit down and figure out how to make my blog private :)
I've thought about going private for years and just feel like it's the safest thing to do for my kids.
So leave an comment with your email address (and name just in case it's hard to recognize) so I can send you an invite. And if you don't have a free google account you'll need to register for one to view our blog. It's easy :)
Your welcome to email me also if you'd like at rlgarr@gmail.com.
28 comments:
I want an invite, of course. (w.jagerson@yahoo.com)
caysieriley@yahoo.com
use this email address.
angie.mail13@gmail.com
thanks!!!
We want an invite!
jennlholt@msn.com
Thanks!
They are stinkin' cute! :) leo.ing@gmail.com
please...evehackett11@yahoo.com
kbailey1984@gmail.com
randeemecham@gmail.com
me too :) hotchickie31@hotmail.com
Add us! :-)
Megan: hfdwife@q.com
Dennis: freeride156@aol.com
marysheridantrinque@gmail.com
beautifultorgy@hotmail.com
i would love to stay in touch, i am making my blog private to so please pop over and leave your email.
sbug_4@yahoo.com
me boardrdiva80@aol.com
glulug@yahoo.com
I love reading your blog!
And I miss you.. a lot!
wendichoyler@gmail.com
we are home now so call me so we can get together!!
kjones526@hotmail.com
Kristin Warren
lacyrane@gmail.com
Invite me please!! I think we'll be going private soon too...let me know how the whole going private experience goes. :o)
jackandbernice@gmail.com
chingchong7@hotmail.com
lauren.petersen@yahoo.com
your kids are so cute! I love Brogan's curly hair.
ashleywilder4 at yahoo
i left it before, but who knows if you got it, so i'll leave it again - evehackett11@yahoo.com.
fingers crossed I make the cut.
howdy!
jhoffstuff@gmail.com
invite me!!! love you all! melissahhenderson@gmail.com
We want to be invited!
beutlers@gmail.com
staciaburgon@gmail.com
Post a Comment