Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer finally made it!



Brogan's light was on so I went in his room and he had his monkeys safari vest on and was stuck in it....lucky he didn't mind the laughing and photo shots I made him take.



goodbye bbq with the girls that were a year ahead of us. NOT loving that they left at all.




ryker and me took and little swim class together he loves the water....he looks so big huh?




parade and ward picnic with the boys and our friends
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj2UyDDVaF9T5jUIOM2A77NfIDZh_3V1osY6PE5dPHPhZGAGHnwkKBxFmQHAwf1ka2H5hw-8Y9TbGtj-BUFdOhSTUDjvTUkPrtHngq0UQMjFM8Oa7s9HMFX0K5i31zOxOSTqOKZtjf2TVs/s1600/IMG_0327.JPG">




playing in the rain...in our jammies










Ryker really wanted to ride all the rides...he LOVED them and was going to get in at all costs



cute little kid park close by








this one for my mom, this is what I found under his bed....from there's an alligator under my bed book.

peek a boo

6 comments:

Wendi said...

Such cute pictures of your boys. We love and miss you guys! :)

Kristin said...

That little kid park looks like so much fun! I would love to have that by our house.

Chelsea + Brandon said...

I can't believe how big they both are! And Brogans hair! I love the curls! Miss ya! Love ya!

eve said...

oh my goodness you guys are adorable!! Looks like so much fun and you have made so many great friends. Not that I'm surprised. Also, my fav picture is the one of Ryker with his 100% shirt on and a perfect little mischevious grin to go with it. Absolutely adorable. Oh, and that vest should certainly be worn by Brogan daily - fits him better than the monkey. lol. Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Looks like you guys have been enjoying every minute of summer! You guys are so cute, we love and miss you guys! Thanks for posting and letting us see what you are up to.

tiffromney said...

Your little dudes are so stinkin' cute! Love the curly hair, too!