Life doesn't get much better than this for me. Family family family!!! Seattle exploring....downtown!
The nasty gum wall!
These three fighting and winning in the back seat...he hit me, no he did it first...bla bla bla!
Brogan found a dime and had 10 to buy grammie flowers...how can you say no to that one.
Duck tour of Seattle...best time ever. Recommend to all
Brogan got to help lead the dance in the front of the boat....bus that drives into the water....awesome
Explored the underground city that lies under downtown Seattle
Space needle trip!
And yes back to the tide pools....my LOVE here. I could stay in Washington forever just for these.
Today was low tide and there were HUGE starfish everywhere and large creatures of every kind as you'll see!
Rainboots baby....Seattle here we are!
Ryker catching some rays!
Draining our boots.finally figured out how.
No this little frog....we were all eating breakfast when I see him in my kitchen....what???? Sure enough theres a FROG IN MY KITCHEN.....so NASTY. He didn't live, but how in the heck did he get in and how long was he in there who knows. But so sick.Brogan and Ryker were in heaven.
Snoqualmie Fall and fun cute town around it having a fair we walked through.
Wildlife park...had to take Papa to see all the moose and wild animals. He was in heaven for sure.
Then to the aquarium to find my mom new best friend. Isn't he the cutest thing you ever saw in a tank. We were in love also.
Then off to the airport....and Ryker DID NOT LIKE papa leaving one bit. Major melt down, screaming for papa. for a LOOOONNNNNG time. Luckly they both fell to sleep when we dropped off Grammie. Sooooo sad!














5 comments:
I can't believe how huge those sea creatures were at the tide pools that time. And I'm sure Ryker loved not wearing any clothes. :) Poor Ryker in that last picture! I loved the pictures with you and your cute boys. I'm glad you had such a great time with your family. :)
Great pictures Laura. Thanks for sharing. You all looked like you had so much fun. Great to see all of your family!
love, love, love all the pictures and so much fun that your got to be together with all the siblings at one time. Looks like a great place to live.
We want to come and visit!!! So fun!
so fun! It looks like a blast. such fun things to do there. glad you all had a blast together. I loved the frog in the kitchen. very random indeed.
Post a Comment