Thursday, November 8, 2012

 Making animals
 Ruff mornings, but oh how I fall more in love with them every morning I swear.
 This is Brogan through and through
 Popsicle with dad all laying on a ball.  there usual


 Brogan's first day of Preschool


 Ryker was scratching his back, then below they put note all over for Daddy when he came home. Brogan kept saying, "Daddys going to be so confused."

 Bugs, Bugs, Bugs.....I'm need the world greatest mother award for catching these nasty thing for them EVERY SINGLE DAY! But they make them smile.


 Another first day of preschool with his ward buddies. We got hooked up the the boys club in this ward.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Those are cute pictures of Ryker scratching Brogan's back and them giving each other a hug. And their matching pajamas are great. :)

Unknown said...

Great pics of the boys! Love and miss those sweet kids!

eve said...

wow, ya you did get hooked up with the boys club. How much fun it must be to have so many his age and in his class too. very awesome. I love the popsicle with Randy. I also love all the bugs. You are a great mom for sure!