Dress Up Play Group
We LOVE these kids K'nex....they are my favorite kid toy I've ever had and I even love to sit down and build monsters.
Yes he got STUCK....it took me and Randy to get him out. Wasn't smiling for long and will never try that again.
First real dentist trip where he was a trooper. And his caterpillar he found on his own and tortured for two days till it didn't make it. He was sooooo proud of it, but would go running with it and go to show me and it wasn't in his hand. Long falls for the poor little guy.....but he was loved.
This is Brogan...sending his balloon to Jesus because it will make him happy. So sweet!
Start the potty training...here we go again...you'll see lots of underwear soon :)
Rolling down the hills
Was to quite so I went hunting and this is where I found him.
Ryker sees a lot of girls and dolls in nursery, so poor Diego has to play along and Brogan want in on the photo so the tiny red dragon made his way into a blanket also.
Dr Garr on a foot....ah so cute! I made him do it. :)




















3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Ryker fit himself in that small space! And I love the kissing picture. So cute. We love and miss you guys! :)
glad you got him out safe. that would be kind of scary.I love the letters that spell ryker behind his head in the picture where you went hunting to find him. As for the caterpillar, I freakin' loved those things when I was little. We called them "woolly bears." Look them up. I saw one the other day, called it a woolly bear and rob had no idea what i was talking about. So, in case you were not aware what they are called - now you should be. I just think it's the best name because they are so fuzzy. They are both growing up so much and i love the pics. Miss you guys tons!!
Great pictures, those boys are so adorable! We miss them so much! Glad to know that Ryker made it out of the oven safely. Hope you guys had a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the holidays together. Love you!
Post a Comment