I got to go with the greatest group of gals from my ward to Time Out For Women in Portland Oregon. Its was a blast and so needed. I got to hear some of my favorite speakers and Hillary Weeks who I love so much.
This is what the boys did with Randy while I was away at the "Big Leaf Park" so it's now called.
Last minute Missy, Maria and I decided to stay one more night and we just giggled till two am. It was so fun. I've only known these two for 5 months and fell like I've known them for eternity. I love them so much and feel so grateful for Gods hand in my life and moving me into this ward I am in and that I have these friends here that I know will last me a lifetime. I don't know why he keep throwing blessing at me right and left but I'm grateful.
I had to capture the curl.....never know how long they'll be around and I never wanted to forget how they look.
Baby blues
Pumpkin rolling and into Christmas for me. November is when my tree goes up and I enjoy every second of it.
Randy and I finally got to PF Changs. It was much need and fun date. I sure love this man.
Waiting for Brogan at school. He was in a smiling mood so we went with it and loved it.
THESE ARE THE BEST.....Brogan started collecting Mic-Muffle-Muff (so he called it--from Dr Seuss) He got a good collection of strings over a month or two then one day he asked me for a second pencil so of course I followed him up stairs to find him trying to knit a sneede. MAN I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM EVEN MORE IN THIS ONE MOMENT, more than I knew even poss. Then he added he was saving them to knit me a scarf and kept asking me to help him.
Well we were off to the airport to see Grammie and Papa so I told him to pack then and ask Grammie. She was good at knitting.. :) She loved it!!!
Here we go.....to Utah
Yard work with Papa. They got a dollar for working for two hours. They actually were helpful and so excited for the dollar bill.
After raking a min I couldn't find Ryker and looking the house and forgot I saying him trying to climb the tree. Love my monkeys!
Family dinner, horse ride and off to see Santa dn play in the toy store. Great night!
Brogan playing in Grammies room
Brogan got the big with bone and we asked him what his wish was and he said, "To be naked every single day." Every day after his bath or changing his cloths he jumped up and down on the bed and said my wish has come true....I get to be naked every day! BOYS
Fun car racing we went over and over and over again. We all were having a blast.
Airplane.....this is literally how the ride went with these two....Must excited to see daddy again.

























'




3 comments:
That's great that you've met some good friends there, Laura. Brogan's curls are awesome and so is him knitting a sneede. That's funny that he wished to be naked every day. And Ryker sure is high up in that tree. Thanks for sharing all of these fun pictures. :)
Your kids are very very cute and sweet. That is so cool about the th'need, we totally just watched the Lorax (I think that's what he was talking about). He is one awesome kid, and so creative! I love him even more just for the story. :) I also love that you have found such great people in your ward. That is so awesome. And the big leaf park!? so cool. what kind of trees make those leaves and where is it? Thanks for the photos - clearly you guys had some awesome adventures. Love that you share all the pics so we can feel somewhat caught up!!
So much fun! Love looking through your photos. I can't believe he climbed up so high in that tree! That is seriously impressive! Haha! Hope you guys are doing fabulous.
Post a Comment