Thursday, April 4, 2013
December 2012
Our shelf elf Chippy arrived from the North Pole. The kids loved having him around. He did get touched once and left for a few days. Brogan prayed for him to come back and sent a I'm sorry letter to Santa. He thought of each of those. I was impressed.
Boys decorating the tree
Sick, Sick, Sick boys. It was so sad
Told him to pick a shirt to wear. He couldn't decide. So he narrowed it down to these for me to help him.
Reptile zoo.......my boys HEAVEN. No fear at all
Play do jewelry...you know your loved when you get one of these.
Seeing Santa at the Aquarium
Entered at so sad time when daddy leaves for work in the mornings
Brogan makes french toast ALL by himself. I ONLY started the stove. He loves being so big
Flower for me....yes I'm spoiled
Counting the stars like Curious George did
Doing at little schooling with Ryker....got to learn this kids colors
Play group boys club!
My favorite present of the year Brogan made in Preschool
SANTA arrived in Washington!!!
All Brogan asked for this year was Scuba Gear (which he ment snorkel gear) and a REAL tuba. Luckly Santa came through and we had one happy kid.
Book of Mormon Heros from Grammie and Papa
And scuba practice in the tub!
Man I love my family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







































1 comment:
I always enjoy seeing pictures of your gang. It looks like the boys have been having lots of fun. Thanks for sharing. I hope you're feeling okay these days. You're in my prayers. :)
Post a Comment