Tuesday, November 26, 2013

September...So our family grows!!!

 Lots of boy time these last days of my pregnancy, Randy was awesome to keep them entertained and I rolled around like a big beach ball.




 She's coming!!!
 Troll under the bridge

 Jeni came to see the baby...sad for her she only got to see my belly. Teagan would come out....we tried EVERYTHING!!!
 I finally got induced on my due date 9\27....Yea!!!  She came out in 3 pushes and melted me the first second I saw her and they left her in my arms for hours before checking her. It was so different and so nice.


 Hair....WHAT??????



 8 lbs 9 oz....What my hearty little girl. My boys were 6'13 so an 8 lb girl. Who knew! God had to send her bigger to service these boys. Look her take home outfit barley fits...we had to squeeze her in it. She was going to wear it once.  :) Then I went to the store to get the same outfit in the next size.


 Look at this hair. I swear it's not the milk mans.  Brogan came in the the first thing he did was grab her hair and say, "I did not expect this." Me either buddy






 Poor girl is already in BOW training. Welcome to your new life



 Brogan is just in love with having a GIRL....me too!




 Rykers first day of Preschool....he was so excited to go to school where Brogan used to go.


 Ryker and Mrs. Rummel
 Brogans first day of Kindergarden ...he's so excited to be a big kid and go to school with THE GRADERS. thats what he calls all kids in grades



 More exploring Seattle

 Jeni was leaving and Brogan ran upstairs and said he decided to just go home with Jeni to Florida for 2 days. I told him he didn't have a ticket...he yelled down the stairs, "aw whats the big deal."  He came down and said he could find his backpack so he packed in this toy castle. An bounce of toys to play with on the plane. He cried when he really didn't get to go with her. I asked him what if Teagan came while your gone.....He said then he'd fly right back and not miss it. IF ONLY!





 Going home! Dressed in pink!


 Then Megan came the day after I had Teagan. At least one sister got to see her. Got to see her cousin Emi.  Emi kept wanting to touch her hair too

 Next Papa came out for a weekend. Yes I got spoiled with family. It was AWESOME!

 Brogan sad they all left esp that he didn't get to go to Florida.

2 comments:

eve said...

love it! she is adorable. The bows are perfect.

Wendi said...

We're so happy that you finally got your girl. I'm sure she will be very loved and spoiled. What will your blog be named now? :)