Conference time again- getting my crafts out to keep the fella busy
Finally THE GIRLS picture!
Pumkin patch
Park with dad in the fog
This is how dad rolls with two boys and no mom during sacrament
3 weeks old!
Trick or Treating in Burien....our favorite this in Washington with my knight and vampire!
Brogan entering the haunted house....here we go!!!
Proud BIG brother and Double BIG brother....they are in love with her
Loving this hair
sweet little angel
Grammie and Brogan annual Red Lobster date!
Who needs an eye mask to sleep
Farmer Brogan
Teagan's newborn pictures....2 1\2 weeks old.
Mad baby!
Teagan loves the birds and music
Her Halloween comfy outfit given she was so tiny she had to stay covered so I let her be comfy this year before I fairy her up in a big tutu next year :)
Man I LOVE these two soooooooo much!
Pretty sure they hated the haunted house this year...it surprised me I thought they'd love it again. It didn't help that two 8 yrs old were crying behind up and pushing us.
Brogan always want to go on our SPECIAL WALKS...just near our home, but its our thing.
We had Halloween dinner at our best friends house here the Kelly's. After other families joined us and we had a fun troop to go trick or treating and for desert. It was such a fun group of kids. We got so lucky with good friends here.





































































































2 comments:
I love all these cute pics of the kiddos. I also really love the one of you and Randy. Can't wait for next years halloween when she is all tutu'd up :) I can already picture it. Love and miss you guys! thanks for posting so many fun pics for me to look at :)
I'm just a little behind on blogs these days. Sigh. It's been great to see you guys here in Utah over Christmas break! We love you all--especially that sweet, little Teagan. :)
Post a Comment