Tuesday, May 27, 2014

March, Utah and Wedding Memories

 Wacky Wed
 Parents of the years picture


 Treasures at Ross....you'd think they were in disneyland. Its literally their FAVORITE thing to do.
 Thannks to Grandma and Grandpa Garr for coming to watch the boys so I could go to my brothers wedding with out three kids and enjoy it. And I did!  They saved us sense Randy was on call.

 6 months old




 Fight with a rock and boy did it win
Trap we had to build for St Patricks day
 And the best pictures of a llllllll time...mother moment I wish I could forget. after a power outage I forgot to put the #8 back on and we we shaved him first to look like grandpa Arnie at the kids request, the next to look like a cancer patient. And I luckily had to be a mom cheerleader and tell him we were going to surprise dad to look like him that I didn't ball my eyes out.


 But he LOVES it and loves that Randy and him are twins and he doesn't have to get his hair done.

 Kevins wedding! SLC temple and we are soooo thrilled that Jyrl is ours FOREVER!

 Funto see a bough of cousins





 And GIRL time....HEAVEN! Boutiques, lunches and gems fair....and no little boys :) But boy I missed them all the same and was so ready to have them back. Cherie and Arnie flew back from SLC with the boys. Yes they were brave so we could play in Utah longer and see Natalie and her family when she came from Germany. Man I fell in love with her girls  I could have kept them forever.

 PAPA favorite red, white and blue outfit!

 Birthday with family~ and cousins....how its supposed to be!

No comments: