So done with pictures
snake in the moutons
Garr family photo attempt
Chucky Cheese Photos Loved them
Conference is hard on all of us
Savanah was soooo cute with Teagan...I wanted to keep her around
Time to cut the mohalk\feathers again and wait for ANY other hair to grow
Easter Morning !!!
Pioneer Park...This is the place was so fun and the had petting farm come and the kids were in love with these chicks.....Ryler said, "I think hims asleep" No son I think hims dead or pretending to be so you put him down :)
Of course Brogans loving school
And of all the treats they could pick they picked scorpion suckers which they finished and a box of cheddar and bacon crickets with they ate with papa. Ryker didn't like the crickets but brogan didn't miss a leg in the bag. It was so funny to watch. I was so grossed out and proud at the same time.
Cousin time
Teagan got PAPA good and seem proud of it.
Cricket time...
Playing with Wendi Oylers boys at the dinosaur museum
Brogan had to have the tiny pony and ryker wanted the white one because it had dots on it bum.
Mani\Pedi while sleeping....how would it be
Dying Avril tips blue with Rob and Eve....theres a new one for me.
Chucky Cheese and bowling fun
7 months old!!!!!
6 yrs, 4 yrs, and 7 months old





















































No comments:
Post a Comment