Thursday, July 17, 2014

May Maddness

 Little girl only gets hair gown the middle...time for her 5th trim



 8 months old already!

 Loving and kissing her baby doll
 BEST part of my day!


 Stomping in the rain
 Cant wait to go out and play...she just watches them
 Man I LOVE her to death











 Fishing finally...my boys look forward to this day.

 They each caught two and cooked them up....and brogan ate all four :)

 This kid challenges me so much these days, but dang he's so sweet and cute when he wants to be.

 Graduation performance date!



 Lost her hair and I couldn't believe how lights its come in after looking at this I was shocked.

 She always folds her arms EVERY time you lay her down to sleep. I love it
 My three amigo...

 Just never wanted to forget this face

 Who's coming for lunch!

 Love that Randy caught he I sleep with my babies cuddled in a ball right up to me every night





 Brogans heaven....seafood.  He want to redo his room in seafood theme. But want a live lobster tank so he can eat them whenever he want.




 Green eggs and ham morning

 Monkey #1
 Love waking up to this every morning
 Monket #2   This kid can tree climb like NO other. He even shows Brogan up.
 Rock to the window...1st time and Im guessing far from the last.  But I know I put a golf ball through the window when I was little
 Who swings on their swing set.....seriously this picture is "OUR LIFE" with these two caught in a photo. Crazy yes, but they are tuff and it makes me proud at the same time.



 Brogan teaching Teagan about star fish. Heres the two new creatures we caught today that we've never seen before.  One is a shrimp that of course he wanted to take off his legs and eat.  

 Ryker caught a fish and Teagan couldn't last as long as the fellas

 Man we love Washington and the peacefulness of the water.


No comments: