Friday, July 4, 2008

Brogan Laughing


Brogan finally discover my mom's dog Dusty running in circles. Four and a half months.

9 comments:

Cassie Weske said...

Laura, that is the cutest laugh I have Ever heard! I totally love it! I am so sad I can't see you guys as often when we lived there! Guess you're moving anyway right? I can't believe Brogan is laughing like that at such a young age! That is so extremely CUTE!!!!!!! I absolutely love this video! I keep watching it over and over again! Love you!

Wendi said...

I love the look of this new blog. And congratulations on loading the video. If you need help customizing anything on it, just let me know. Thanks for sharing your sweet Brogan with us. :)

Real Life Roberts said...

Way cute!!! He must be such a happy baby with great parents! SO DARLING!
Welcome to the blogging world with all the trial and errors to figure out...I'm still trying after a year and half.

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH that is so cute!!! Aaaa! I bet you just eat him up every day! Can't wait for mine!

Maria said...

Ha!! So fun!! He is so adorable!! I loved the video.

Kiesel Klan said...

k that laugh is so freakin' cute!!!

AmbertheGreat said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Brogan is getting so big - what a doll! thanks for sharing the blog with me - good luck with the move

tiffromney said...

Ha ha! That is so funny! I love it! What a cute laugh. So can you give me any tips on loading videos? I have tried and tried and can't get it. Do I need to switch pages, too?

J.J. said...

I love it. Thanks for leaving a note on our blog it's fun to check this out. How was the move?
Ali