Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who am I?


Were in California waiting for Megan's baby girl to come out and got a little board. Who am I in this cute little dress. We'll at least I know i'll have cute little girls also.

Chesser

What is going on here

Check out the chubs
Playing at megan's house and loving loving loving all her toys.
Fun roller coaster

New wheels...nice huh ladies?
Love the rolls!!! Michelin tire baby!!!
Cute dad!!! Garr family picture day

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh Laura, that is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Brogan really makes a beautifull girl! Can i borrow that dress for Brecken? I hope you guys are having fun in Cali call me when you get back.

Greg and Sarah said...

Wow you husband is better than me I would have never let me wife do that to one of my boys! He is a cute girl though!

Maria said...

Ha!! Funny post! I hope you are having fun in Cali!

Wendi said...

Brogan dressed up as a girl...hilarious! He IS a beautiful boy, though. So figures.

Jeni said...

Brogan is such a cute little girl. He will love you for that some day. Gotta love that cute baby.

Brittanie said...

Wow! He is one cute little girl too:). When are you guys heading to the midwest? If you decide to take the waaayyy northern route you are more than welcome to stay with us on your way to Ohio.

Kiesel Klan said...

Ok I'm confused. Is that seriously brogan? If it is you should keep him as a girl cause he is one of the prettiest baby girls I've ever seen. and I of the handsomest boys too.

Shannon said...

Hey so u guys finally made it to ohio? I heard there was truck trouble. so how's it going so far?