
The three amigo's at the Pickett family BBQ

My cute boys at Lagoon

Brogan enjoying Lagoon...to hot

Randy's parents took us all to Lagoon. Thanks so much, we had a ball.

Stadium of Fire!!!

Our little firecracker

4th of Jult dinner---yes chinese food. YUM

Baby blue eyes

Loving jumping on the tramp.

Nursing our babies at the Garr\Petroff family BBQ...We'll some of us are.

Randy singing to Brogan at the Mayan Restaurant....so cute.

Brogan love sitting in this chair and watching TV.
6 comments:
Oh, Laura...these are such great pictures! You guys are the cutest and happiest little family I've ever seen. I love being related to you. :)
That looks SO fun! What a great way to spend time with family before you leave...enjoy it while you can!!! :)
Looks like you have been having fun! Good for you!
Cute new blog. It makes me want to redo mine. I miss those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks of my cute nephew. Love you all
Hey Laura, I love your pics they are so cute. Thank you so much for everything, you are the best!
He just gets cuter and cuter doesn't he? We think your laughing video should go on to America's Funniest home videos :)
Post a Comment