Tagged -my first tag ever! Sorry it took so long Cindy....opps!
LITTLE THINGS ABOUT ME
*Five things on my to do list today:
1. Be a mom---that should count for all five.
2. Pack up for our next move. Yep again.
3. Start a fun surprise for Randy to thank him for all he does for us- He has finals starting today.
4. Work on Enrichment projects
5. Swing with Brogan...it's hos favorite.
*Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Queso
2. Skinny Cows
3. Popcorn and Junior mints mixed
4. Reese's Pieces
5. Granola Bars
*Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Dreams house
2. Travel, travel, travel
3. Do fun things for our families...that they need and want most
4. Make a forever family reunion fund. And by a place to hold them all.
5. Help abused women and children
*Five places I've lived:
1. Ohio
2. Orem
3. California
4. Idaho
5. Vegas
Tag Jeni, Angie, Mellissa Henderson, Lauren and Cassie
8 comments:
Where are you moving now? Do you still like frogs? I dont know why I was thinking about that?
You are moving again? Where to? Did you guys buy a house or just switching apartments?
I guess I'll ask too...Where are you moving? That is a funny question about frogs. I remember that about you too. :)
Hello!! With all your millions you can't forget that you wish you could buy your old friend Michy all the presents she wants and deserves! You know, I was a "trashy girl" for you and Tom! Geez! Do I have to keep reminding you that you love and miss me!? Moving!? Where?
I never served in Parma so I do not know anyone there. I know people in Wadsworth, Berea, and Akron area. I had companions that served there but never me.
Oh Lo!
Granola bars will forever remind me of you and I love that I finally met someone with a passion for popcorn like me!
Love you!
Bee
The girls and I had so much fun getting caught up on your blog today. You have so many cute pictures and funny videos. We miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see ya during the holidays! Love you!
I love reading your blog! Brogan is getting so big and he is so cute! Makes me miss having Kolby around! Looking forward to the next one!
Love yur guts and miss you tonz!
Cass.
Post a Comment