Our little monkey!
Hard to see but here's my new tiny tooth. Yea first one...9 months old!!!
Getting teeth is NOT fun!
My little chubbers...oh I love him.
Hang'n tuff!
The three amigo's
Dressed in black!
Dad's boy!
Love this messy face...off to the tub again!
Back to the mall to play with his favorite toy ever. You have to pry him off it.
11 comments:
I can't get over how cute he is! What a happy baby. You look great too! Wish we could see you.
Brogan is the cutest little chubby guy there is. His eyes look SO amazing with his beanie on. I love ans miss him. Can't wiat to see you in a few weeks...
Good thing I checked my spelling before I sent that last message. I guess I am related to you.
He is starting to look like a little boy not as much as a baby. Crazy our boys are so close in age!
Love the first photo...well I love all of them! He is a cutie!
Brogan is growing up so much! It's scary how fast it goes. He is so freakin adorable, I can't get over his eyes. They are gorgeous! Laura you look fab as usual. Hope you're doing great. Can't wait to see you soon. Hope the move went well.
Can we say "oh my HUGE blue eyes!".
Laura - hey it's Nat. I found you from Brooke's blog and I have to say your little guy is so so cute! We saw your parents the other week at Garrett's farewell and they updated me on you guys a little bit. Hope all is well! Keep in touch - we love blogging!
I love the monkey costume! Did you take him trick or treating?
Hey! Brogan is so cute! I love his halloween costume. Isn't it crazy they are already 9 months! well it looks like you guys are adjusting well out there. I miss you guys though, keep in touch
Love the monkey and the black gear! Hummm is Randy the daddy?
Post a Comment