Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October with Mom!


Thanks Grammie for coming to see us. We had a ball. This was at the Johnson farm. Cute pumkin patch in the background. This was the greatest part of our journeys...the lady that gave our tour was the grand-daughter and great grand-daughter of the Johnsons that lived here and built the house...and it ws the last day of their missions. Choked us right up!!!

Grammie and Brogan at the Newell K. Whittney Store!

This is one of my very favorite church history sites!

Then we went to the Kirtland Temple

This old temple is amazing.

Beautiful grounds there!

Rocking on the amish made chairs

Amish parking at the local wal-mart!

We went on a Sunday drive to see the beach. What Clevelanders call the beach. I can see why now!

Amazing morning- Brogan loved staring at the waves.

Lake Erie

I took Brogan to play in the mall tree house...he loved it. I can't believe how much fun NEW toys are to him...not the same old ones around the house.

Brogan riding the fish!

Brogan ans his buddy Jackson, their only two weeks apart.....cute huh?

cute butt! he's getting so big...it's crazy!

Brogan had a ball...this was his favorite thing ever. Couldn't get him to leave it.

Brogan in the tree hosue!


loving his new car toy- yes i do dress my kid, but i love the chubbs...they distract me from cloths sometimes.


My cute little pun-kin!
Grammie bought me my first pumkin- he loved rolling it around on the floor

Chesser

13 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

How fun to have your mom come! You look like a model in every single picture! You are SO photogenic! :)

Jeni said...

Yeah finally some new pictures. As if you have not been doing anything. Mom said your house is half way packed already. Crazy girl. The pics are way cute. Still looking for Brogan's hair...He is a cutie with or without hair. Love ya all

Wendi said...

These pictures are awesome! And I love your new blog template. :)

Greg and Sarah said...

Wow that sure makes me miss Ohio. I loved the Newell K Whitney store. I make sure I go to the temple first, since I feel the spirit so strong at the store. I love Lake Erie as well we use to go there on our P days and play on the beach. Love it! Wow I need to get out there some day!

Karissa said...

I love all the pictures! Keep them coming! I miss you guys like crazy!

Maria said...

Looks like fun times were had by one and all! Glad your mom got to visit!

Kari said...

What cute pictures! It's fun to see you and your mom. I sure miss you guys. Brogan is adorable:)

AmbertheGreat said...

HE is so cute! and getting so big - it goes by so fast which isn't fair - glad you guys are doing well!

Lauren and Trevor said...

Looks like you had fun with your parents there. There is so much to do up there! I love the pictures, I know I say this every time but Brogan is such a cute happy boy! Love ya, Lauren

Real Life Roberts said...

So fun to have a visitor. I hope you are adjusting well the Ohio! I love all the church history sites! And of course your little guy has a baby model smile-SO CUTE!!

Melissa said...

Just when I think Brogan couldn't get any cuter, he does! How fun to have your Mom come visit. It gives you the boost you need to make it until the holidays. We would love to come and visit you guys. I am so jealous you have church history sights to go to. We have old buffalo ranges!!! Miss you like crazy. Call me sometime. Hope everything is going well.

Skye said...

Could he be any cuter!!! that smile and those eyes...amazing! cleveland looks beautiful and so close to all thoses church history sites!

Brittanie said...

What a cutie! I am glad your mom got to visit. We love visits from Grandparents.

Has he started walking? I can't believe how big and adorable he is. Wish we could meet him.