LOVE IT! What a cute little voice!
He is SO freakin cute. Kyler says he is adorable. Addie wants to buy him.... His chicken sound is my favorite.
What a cute kid! I love seeing Randy reading with him. :)
haha, love the duck and the chicken. The elephant needs some work, but a valiant effort nonetheless :) Loved it, he's so stinkin' cute!!
Way to go Brogan! I felt like I was at the zoo they were so realistic! :) Love you guys!
what a cute stage! He has such a cute smile!
Too Cute!! I talked to your mom and dad at the fox wedding. It was so good to see them, I hadn't seen your dad in forever.
he is good at his sounds and just keeps getting cuter!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOVE IT! What a cute little voice!
He is SO freakin cute. Kyler says he is adorable. Addie wants to buy him.... His chicken sound is my favorite.
What a cute kid! I love seeing Randy reading with him. :)
haha, love the duck and the chicken. The elephant needs some work, but a valiant effort nonetheless :) Loved it, he's so stinkin' cute!!
Way to go Brogan! I felt like I was at the zoo they were so realistic! :) Love you guys!
what a cute stage! He has such a cute smile!
Too Cute!! I talked to your mom and dad at the fox wedding. It was so good to see them, I hadn't seen your dad in forever.
he is good at his sounds and just keeps getting cuter!
Post a Comment