The event of the week. I bought dish washer soap at Costco and put it in...mins later Randy was yelling and suds everywhere....pretty sure I pulls a winner...it was dish soap- not dishwasher detergent. Suds, suds and more suds for hours. It was like a movie, not in your home. It was one to remember. :)
Brogan gasing up hios new car...we'l it's a mini vn actually... Yes Jeni we got a mini van also :) It's the same size as the cars, but has a back tail gate a kid could sit in backwards, it's cute.
Dad and the Brog! We found a kids carvival and took Brogan, he loves this ride.
Mom and Broggies, he made a horse sound the whole ride.
We had a easter egg hunt at my freinds Caysie's and Jesse's house and we actually got a picture of all the kids...we'll close as can be.
Loving my friend Caysie's new swing
hunting for eggs...run run run.
WOW!!! Candy inside, that didn't take long to find out...he ate wrapper and all.
cheeser...love the teeth
wagon ride to another fun park
lov'n going high and kicking mom coming back down
Flying the plane
Brogan loving the pink shades
Car Slippers- we put them on over and over, but he couldn't walk in them. He loves cars.
For my calling I got to throw a Enrichment Night- Birthday Party...it turn out funner than I thought it would. Yea!!! Fun laughts with the ladies
6 comments:
I Miss you guys like CRAZY already. Love you babe.
Randy
What a little cutie! You aint so bad looking yourself! =)
Such cute pictures of Brogan! And too bad about all the suds. That sounds like something I would do. :)
I knew you would join the mini van crew soon..... Way to go on the soap mess, you nerd. I LOVE Brogies animal sounds and his easter egg hunt is so cute. Gotta love him. Can't wait to have you here soon. You should run a spell check before you put it on your blog....Your funny. I love ya TONZ!
brogan got a car!?!? soooo fun. Would have loved one of those when I was little. Dish soap in the dishwasher, that's a classic, way to go maui. That's something I would have done. Hopefully you made the mistake for both of us. Classic. Also, brog's teeth in the one picture where he's cheesin' it are awesome and so big now!! crazy stuff. You guys are having WAY too much fun without us!! love ya, miss ya.
I LOVE the picture of you with the suds! Seriously something I would have done. Your face is classic. Brogan is getting so big!
Thanks for the package lady! You made my day.
Love ya
Post a Comment