Yea he even went to the easter Bunny...ONLY because he saw that the bunny was giving away books...sucks a little Randy! :)
Nice try buddy. Every single morning he crawls out of bed and heads straight to Randy's hats and HAS to put one on right away. He love wearing his beenies...even if it's hot.
e-mo e-mo e-mo --- he's what Brogans live is all about right now! He carries this all around giving him kisses and hugs. He litterly runs when Elmo comes on TV.
Yes I love the tub pictures...with all the colorful fun toys.
Wagon ride to the park!
Playing at the cute park 2 blocks from the house. Just a wagon ride away. Yea!
Simple pleasures....all this now get to his mouth like this.
Love these ring...or braclets
8 comments:
I love the part about "E-mo". He's growing up so fast! :)
He is so cute! I can't believe ow fast he is growing up. We are definately having spring fever here too.
so cute!!! who doesn't love elmo? come on maui. Oh and the wagon ride looks delightful. Also, second the need to wear beanies even when it's hot. He is a little Randy, prob why you love him so much :)
Kristine will like that Brogies loves Elmo. Took him awhile. He is getting bigger but he looks so little on the bunnies lap. None of my kids would do that on Santa at his age without screaming. I can't wait for you both to come and visit me SOON. YEAH!!! Love ya
I can't wait to see this little stud! I love the way you shared your gorgeous, captivating blue eyes!
He is possibly the cutest boy I have ever seen! Seriously, can he marry my daughter! We would have some sweet blue eyed grandkids. I miss you guys like crazy! We need to set it up so we come into town at the same time next time around! Hope you are doing well. Call me sometime
Adorable, he is growing up. I love that he is into Elmo and loves his daddys hats...that is awesome!
Ahhhh, our boys are just so darn cute! Love it!!
Post a Comment