Friday, May 1, 2009

ferocious bunny and wild chicken


These are two stuffed animals sitting on my moms shelf. Brogan thinks rooster,turkeys, hens and some other birds are all chickens. He saw this moose and thought it's horns looked like a rooster (so I think) so it's got "bak-bak" every time he saw it. Then the bunny soon got the sound "rawr-rawr" like he thinks a lion or a dinosaur says. We call it the ferocious bunny now. He love these two crazy animals!!! And so do I now!

which way does this go

Brogan and cousin Henry

yum yum yum

brog and papa swinging

grandma love to vinyl everything in sight

cute birthday suit

4 comments:

eve said...

very very cute. Love the ferocious rabbit and the rooster/moose, perfect associations. I can completely understand the confusion, and that's in all seriousness. I mean, honestly, he's got the defining characteristics down pat.

Jeni said...

Cute Boy. Is MY DAD and Broggie swimming or swinging??? Gotta love your writing. It is time to come to my house NOW!!! We can't wait. Love you all.

Wendi said...

I love the picture with him dancing around with vinyl on his shirt. :)

Lauren and Trevor said...

So cute! I finally got a chance to watch your videos of Brogan. He is so adorable and a smart kid! Thanks for posting them and keep them coming! Love ya!