We got him a sand box, he wasn't so sure about it when I sat him in it, but then he loved it and played for 30 min and didn't care if I was around or not.
We got to go to the zoo with Randy, it's fun now that Brog actually likes the animals now.
Mostly the gorillas, seals and.....
And the stone elephant he got to ride.
He loved hitting the mini horse, because it made his hair fall off. So we had to leave to not abuse him any further.
This is SOOOOOOOOOO Brogan...always poking at the eyes. I thought he'd grow out of it, but NO!!!
It was fun getting to be with him...non-stressed!!! It was a rough few weeks for him, but he's doing AMAZING in school and I couldn't be prouder.
Hats on and very proud of his hat he found
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had sooo much fun!!! that's very exciting. Very cute pictures. That boy is very photogenic. Oh, and loving the sandbox, I'm glad he likes it as much as I would :) How's the cleveland zoo? It used to be quite nice.
Yay for getting to hang out with the hubs! We need to get together with you guys so bad. We are going to Utah the end of June, will you be there anytime around then?
Looks like fun! Congrats to Randy for finishing up. I am sure the week was a much needed break.
How is the zoo there? We got a zoo pass that works in Cleveland too, so maybe we can go sometime.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your time together. What a cute family you are. :)
Post a Comment