Oh man, that kid is cute! love the tongue for sure. He's got it down though, and pretty understandable. Well done maui, you're a great teacher. Also, love the fact that he is choking after eating the gross tasting marker. That's awesome.
p.s., you gotta move your music box to the top so it's easier to find and shut-off or just remove it all together. Or, keep it and I deal, just thought I'd let ya know my very valued opinion haha.
4 comments:
That is hilarious. And I love how he keeps choking in between. :)
Oh man, that kid is cute! love the tongue for sure. He's got it down though, and pretty understandable. Well done maui, you're a great teacher. Also, love the fact that he is choking after eating the gross tasting marker. That's awesome.
p.s., you gotta move your music box to the top so it's easier to find and shut-off or just remove it all together. Or, keep it and I deal, just thought I'd let ya know my very valued opinion haha.
Love the tongue comin' out! SO cute!
Post a Comment