Saturday, August 8, 2009

18 months old and cousins -just the 7 of us








10 comments:

Wendi said...

That boy has gorgeous eyes! And it's fun to see the pregnancy tracker on your sidebar now. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Such a cutie!!! He is an absolute DOLL!!

Annie said...

Wow he is soooo cute!!! He looks like you. All of the cousins are adorable. It was fun to see Jenny and Megan and their families -- I haven't seen them in awhile.

Unknown said...

Very cute!

AmbertheGreat said...

Brog looks so grown up I can't believe it! How are you feeling?

Rileys said...

way cute pics!! Love that boy

eve said...

Oh man, that little stinker is adorable and getting so thin!!! Crazy. If only I could start growing again. haha.

Lauren and Trevor said...

It's so crazy how all the kids are growing up. What fun pictures!

Melissa said...

I just love Brogs! He is such a stud! Such cute pics of everyone...but where are you and Randy? I'm loving the prego tracker - I am still just so excited for you guys. Miss you!

Leo said...

he's a handsome little boy. glad you had fun spending time with your family. we have to get together next time you are here!