Thursday, August 20, 2009

Utah, Colorado and back to Ohio


Handsome in his church clothes!!!

We took Megan's kids and went fishing. I caught the three smallest ones...but the most :)



Ty got the big one

I carried my own bloody fish, mostly to gross megan out....which it did, but wasn't worth it.


Grandma Garr took us to Sierra Pool

kisses that need to reach a little further :)

We got to go to Breckenridge, Co with me family. It was so beautiful there.


relaxing on vacation...life is good

got over the life jacket pretty quick...can you blame him.

Dinner was fun for a except me...wow brogan's getting so naughty to take out to dinner

when we got home we took Brogan to see the ducks. We found tons of them just before we left

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I absolutely LOVE that last picture! SOOO CUTE!!!

Wendi said...

I especially love his church outfit and comfy jammies. :)