Thanks for posting the prego picture! You look great! It was also fun to see all of your vacation pics. It looks like you guys did a lot of fun things! love ya!
Cute cute! I can't believe how big Brogan is (or Peyton for that matter). It happens too fast! And CONGRATULATIONS!! I did not know that you were expecting again. Yea! (I'm a bad friend though . . . sorry.) I got your text about it being another boy. So fun! So what are you guys up to? Still in Ohio? Let's keep in touch a little better!! Please.
8 comments:
So cute!! I love his sweet little voice. That kid is one loved boy! :)
Thanks for posting the prego picture! You look great!
It was also fun to see all of your vacation pics. It looks like you guys did a lot of fun things!
love ya!
What a cutie! I love all the kisses. He is such a sweetheart.
you get some of the cutest videos!! I love watching 'em! He's growing up so fast!
Holy cow that is freakin' adorable! SO cute! =)
I love the way he says, "other side." What a cute kid!
oh that is so sweet!! I showed Sharlie this video and she just kept wanting to watch it over and over!
Cute cute! I can't believe how big Brogan is (or Peyton for that matter). It happens too fast! And CONGRATULATIONS!! I did not know that you were expecting again. Yea! (I'm a bad friend though . . . sorry.) I got your text about it being another boy. So fun! So what are you guys up to? Still in Ohio? Let's keep in touch a little better!! Please.
Post a Comment