We'll today was a eventful\Crazy Valentines Day! We blessed Ryker today while Randy's parents were here in town. Right when I get him out of his car seat to go up with Randy...his first blowout happens in his white outfit :) 4 inches up the back. What can you do but wrap him up in a blanket and send him on his way. Then Randy starts the blessing and the microphone doesn't work. So I only heard bits and pieces with a crazy 2 year old by my side. And did I bring an extra outfit- NO. So lucky a friend had a onsie he wore the rest of church. Love the white trash look when every ones coming to see him for the first time. Then we had a nice fondue Valentines dinner, exchanged gifts, Arnie gave a youth fireside today and what happens there...I get asked if I'm pregnant. I said I just had a baby 3 weeks ago. First off who's got the guts to ask it to someone who 130lbs and in a coat because it's freezing, but the best is she follows up with...tapping on my stomach and said, "Well you look pregnant, don't worry it will go away someday." Got to love it. Randy got a kick out of that one and I got apologetic looks from a nice man over hearing it all. What a day, what a day!!!
We had a fun fondue dinner
love the white
5 comments:
He is just so TINY! I love it Laura. I just want to hug and squeeze him all day every day. When are you coming to Utah??? :) NOW!!
What a crazy day! Good thing you have a good sense of humor, Laura! It was fun talking to you just now. And I LOVE these pictures!! Thanks for sharing them with us. Randy and Ryker both look so handsome in that first one. You've got a house full of cute boys! And I think you look great too! Love you guys!! :)
Dude, that comment is priceless. Whoever it was must have been a freakin' anorexic beanpole, cuz I know I weigh more than you and look more pregnant and I've never even had a kid. You had a much better attitude about it all than I would have. I might have given them a piece of my mind :) Anyway, you look amazing, and your kids are ADORABLE!!!!
that person is crazy! i think it is so unfair how good you look after you give birth. anyways, besides crazy comments... your boy is crazy cute. i know, cheesy. but he is. congrats.
Wow. That's all you can say to someone like that lady. Wow. But besides that craziness, he is so cute. Congrats again!
Post a Comment