Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ryker's Photo Shoot- week old!!!


1 WEEK OLD, 6 lb 13 oz


















16 comments:

Wendi Oyler said...

love those!! He is so cute and looks alot like you I think.

Holly and Steve said...

Oh my gosh he is so adorable! I love those pictures! You got some cute boys:)

Rileys said...

Man that boy is cute! I can't get over the basketball one, his legs look so long and skinny. I also saw a Laura look in him, Love that boy!!

eve said...

HOLY CRAP I FREAKIN' LOVE ALL OF THOSE!!!!!! Those are so awesome. Who did them? That is sooooo great. I'm so happy you got them done. Makes me baby hungry like crazy. So, thanks for sharing so I can live through you guys for the next few years.

Annie said...

I love those pictures! He is such an adorable baby with such an adorable big brother!

Leo said...

cute pics laura!

Wendi said...

Those are the cutest baby pictures since Brogan's! (Love the new blog template and header too.) Thanks for sharing them. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Real Life Roberts said...

what beautiful baby! I love the abstract photo of his feet with his toes wrapped with your rings and then the one where he is bright eyed laying back on a black blanket. Oh baby pic are priceless. He is so cute!

Karissa said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

McArthurs said...

Oh man, those are so cute! I'm so glad everything went good for ya. He is darling and I love love love that basketball one. So cute!!!

Kari said...

Those pictures are precious!

Lauren and Trevor said...

What wonderful pictures! I love them all and especially that first one with his eyes open. (And I LOVE the one on the top of your blog with the boys together.) What a special time for you guys! I hope you are loving it as well as getting some good rest!

Moore Fun said...

Oh what a beautiful boy! I love the one with his eyes open in your hands. He is just too precious I can't stand it!

Melissa said...

Oh my word he is so adorable! I love the pic of the boys together and the one with you and Ryker. So cute! Oh and I love the blankets pic and the rings pic. Holy moly, I love them all. So so fun.

Unknown said...

So so so so so so so cute! Aaaaah! You've got the cutest little boys! When can I meet Ryker!
Oh and the nerve of that girl to say that! RUDE!!! Well she'll get the payback someday when she weighs 200 lbs after a baby. Meanie.